Friday, November 21, 2008

Baking with daddy

Daddy got a craving.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why are you yelling at daddy? I like standing up here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dancing up here is so fun!!!Look at those puppies on TV over there!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Notice my cute new border above her head?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You KNOW that's the cutest little kid ya ever saw!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The puppy can't come help??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OOOOO Daddy I like how it spins!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can I eat it yet???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wow!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not tall enough daddy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I know, there are basketfuls of laundry on the dining table, but really, who can fold clothes when you've got one of these to play with?!?!?!? She never ceases to amaze me.... and this next post is gonna blow your mind....

3 comments: