Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fireproof

Last night dad took us out to see the new movie Fireproof. It was.... astoundingly amazing. I can say that i will purchase this movie when it comes out, it is now one of my all time favorites. I would recommend that EVERY married couple watch it. Wow. just... wow. even if you've been married forever, and actually ESPESCIALLY if you've been married forever... wow.

I just can't say enough about this movie! I am THRILLED that a movie of this sort made it into theatres, just when you think America is going to hell (michigan voted to legalize marijuana and stem cell research from invitro last week) something like this makes it's way into theatres and you know there's still hope. :) At least thats how i feel!

Well check out the book 'the love dare' if you see it at a store, and the website, www.fireproofmymarriage.com

AMAZING MOVIE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the preview...will definately rent it once it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manda -- I'll sure try that and let you know how it comes out!! :O)

    ReplyDelete