Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A fresh start and a fresh snow...

So... I am starting Curves!!!!!!!!! ahhh i am so excited, And i have tons of goals in mind.... For those of you who live under a rock (lol kidding sorta) curves is a womens fitness club, designed for 5 day a week, 30 minutes a day workouts. i am goign to have to start out at 3 days a week, primarily because I don't have a car while hubby is at work. But, if i take him to the park and ride 8 miles away at 4 am then he can ride to work with my uncle.... We'll have to see how that works out. Also, because he works 4 days a week, 10 hour days, the car is home on friday!!

So, I am going with 3 other ladies from church, we will carpool down there... the first two months will be free! Which is so huge right now, we're saving, and it looks like jer's shop will shut down for 2 weeks in december, so no pay there...they might let them use a few vacation days from next year... but anywas then after the 2 months it will be 34 a month, sometimes they have specials and coupons... i know it's kinda a lot but honestly i feel like no price is too high if it will help me lose weight.those of you who know me know me know that i have struggled trying to lose weight pretty much since i was 14 or so, and that i had heart failure and my thyroid is a goiter and all these other little things that have prevented me from or gotten in the way of losing weight... but now it is just getting it done with chloe, its that time of year where some days its too too cold to walk, it aggravates my asthma and i'm afraid chloe is chilly even when she's bundled up. sometimes we do workout videos but i need an accountability partner, or system, or something and i think this will really work for me!!

So i am super excited, I hope you all are too, and I am letting everyone know- so don't offer me junk food or pass along any chocolate recipes!!! :)

So by the end of the year, I would like to lose at least 10 pounds. That is a little over a pound a week, and we start next tuesday. Then by the end of next may, I want to have lost at least 20 more pounds, and by the next year, I need to have lost 30 more pounds, which will have me down a total of 60 pounds, and i will be at what i think is my ideal healthy weight. we will see though.... That might change, depending on how i am doing health wise at the time, and what the doctor says. I was doing good exercising until recently.... its just getting harder and harder, which i expected, so i am making myself do it.... well pray for me please!!!!!

And its snowing.... it took long enough, we had snow weeks ago last year, but i'm allready sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to your updates on how that goes!

    ReplyDelete