Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween and the previous day

So, rewinding on my post as of earlier, before i was so rudely interrupted by chloe dressing the poor puppy in her own clothes...........

Thursday was great. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit! I love it when they come, and i wish they could more often, but i know they're busy, they say they are not and say this crap about 'infringing' but please! you guys never infringe! (hint hint lol) So chloe DEMANDED that everyone dance, by dragging them over to my new keyboard, and pressing the button that grandma taught her (in 5 minutes she caught on, no less) turned on the music! So here's chloe dancing and in control of the keyboard, with grandma and grandpa boogieing on either side, and the hideous old wall color in the background!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and there's chloe rocking away on her horsie!
So on to haloween itself.... here's chloe in the outfit i wore, 20ish years ago, for my first haloween.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

our good pal brittany as an m&m....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
daddy holding our little pal anna....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and ashley, my besteest pal from high school....

and after all the haloween fun in town, we went to visit grandma and grandpa to put daddy's cell phoen on the hearing aid dryer thing, and for the annual haloween visiting! had fun goign through crafts with grandma whilst chloe proceeded to... crash. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's a cute picture i can't help but post of chloe the week before haloween, when it was chilly as all get out, and she was in winter garb... ever since haloween it's been so nice we have barely needed a sweater! Aw man. don't you love michigan weather?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, in case i forget, remind me- :) tomorrow i'll put up a few pictures from Jacob's corn maze up in traverse, that was a blast and a half! see ya!

1 comment:

  1. haha...that brought back good memories - when I was 14 (i'm 25 now) my best friend and I dressed as M&M's. She was a green one and I was a red one! I still have my red M&M suit somewhere!

    good times...


    ..btw, are you going to teach her to play? i plan on getting jack a piano like that too! i play by ear and hope it will come naturally with him. :::crosses fingers::::

    ReplyDelete