Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: Powertoys image resizer for XP

I've never done this before, but i finally found a wfmw tip to share, ON a wednesday! no WAY right??

Okay, seriously, easiest to use, best resizer ever.... this totally integrates itself into windows, so if you want to resize a picture quick and easy, you simply right click, click 'resize pictures' and click a preset resize or go to advanced settings to do your own, click okay, and thats it! it is AMAZING!!!!!!

click here to download it straight from microsoft, scroll down and on the right under 'doanloads' it will say 'image resizer' and it is... uh-maze-ing and the easiest thing to use!!! and it automatically saves a COPY rather than rewrinting, in the same folder! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it also works for batch resizing!

To see more awesome WFMW tips, click here to visit rocks in my dryer's page on the wednesday tradition.

Hope this helps someone!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! Thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manda,
    Thank you very much for posting this tip. I have been having a horrible time uploading images to craigslist because my photos were taken at too high a resolution. I followed your link, downloaded without problems, resized my photos and got my treasures listed today! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete