Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chloe's First time answering a question....

...came today when she came to me showing me pictures, saying
'mommy!' and she held up a polaroid of me.
'daddy!' as she holds up a polaroid of daddy.
'yes', i answer both times, 'you're so smart!'
'Pictures!' she says. 'yes!' i reply again, rubbing her cheek and telling her how smart she is.
so then i offhandedly remarked to her,
'you just love picutres, don't you?'
'yeah!' she said as she toddled off to go show daddy....

a good day, a very good day. my princess is growing up so fast. it was a stressful day, lots of big decisions and stressful situations, on my one stay home day out of the whole week, but a great day, a really great day!

she just ran in here, uncovered her eyes, and said, 'boo!' and daddy is telling her to come see me now, so he must be doing something important, it must be my turn to play!

3 comments:

  1. Chloe is growing right up! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. You are a great Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I remember when mine were that small. Have fun playing with Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda, I want to first apologize for this being my first time commenting, I can't believe that I've somehow let your comments slip through without ever coming by and letting you know just how much I appreciate them.

    Thank you SO much for all your words, not just on today's post but all the other posts before. I wish I had a good excuse but all I can say is that between my nutty crazy life and all the comments from new bloggers I get daily, I sometimes fail at getting to everyone....but I'm glad you mentioned it today, I would never want you to think that I don't appreciate you reading and taking the time to leave me a comment.

    I am babbling now LOL I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I can follow you easier.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete