Friday, June 5, 2009

Safe Nail Polish...

So today I walk into our local natural foods store, where they've never been very friendly, which ticks me off, but anyways i decided to give them another chance so i ask, 'ma'am, do you have any organic, like, safe nail polish, for kiddos?' she looks me down and says, 'well, we have this, but I wouldn't put ANY nail polish on a baby!!!' I think I might have mentioned it was for a 2 year old, not sure, but anyhow- Wow! I didn't ask you to be judgmental, I just wanted nail polish that would be safe around her, because I want to use it too!!! Having my history of health problems, I want something I can use, and use around her, and eventually she can use if she wants, that doesn't have all the harmful junk in it.... what little girl sees their mommy painting their nails and doesn't want to wear some too!??! So I am on the search! Wish me luck and any advice will be appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. it seems like "crunchy" people have attitude problems sometimes :X

    this is what i use on mairi :)

    http://www.piggypaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something for you over at my blog... ps: I would not put any fingernail polish on a baby... I think I put it on my daughter when she was old enough to understand NOT to put fingers in her mouth

    ReplyDelete