Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chloe said a prayer....

Chloe said a prayer a few days ago, and I jotted it down on my phone so I would remember to post it on here... We were having a snack late at night and she kept insisting that we pray. We did 4 or 5 times with me leading a few times and then brit leading once and she copied everything we said and then i said "Chloe, your turn!" and we sat there heads bowed eyes closed and she said "Lord Jesus, thank you for mommy and daddy. thanks briney and chucky and jim. thanks food. amen!" I teared up. It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. so very sweet! (i love to use that notepad feature on my phone!) my cam has used the same prayer for years and years... and it never gets old. and he always ends with a blessing for the dolpins (that swim in the sea!)

    ReplyDelete