Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It is exactly 60 days...

...til we set sail on the Norwegian Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

***does cheesy 80s dance... you know.... hand pointing up there....... down over there........ that thing!***

I need need NEED to get into better shape...... the problem is I can't seem to do it on my own! I need a workout buddy, a partner, a something.... A set schedule, basically, a live-in personal trainer whose premium goal is to get me into tip top shape..... not in the next two months, but maybe the next 2 years...... ya know....

Okay now that I'm done dreaming......... WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous you are going to have such a good time. :)

    Thank you for your comment over on my homeschooling blog. I haven't yet found a homeschool group nearby, but I'm looking for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for leaving your kind comment on my blog!
    have a great time on your cruise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find the answer to this, I want to know too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a hubby!!! Does he not want to get in shape for the cruise? lol

    IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is correct, he does not care. =( i'm doing good though since I wrote this!!!!!!! Doing the Cardio Boxing on Wii Gold's Gym Dance Workout. its going swell! can i say swell?? lolol

    ReplyDelete